You are exceptional
At Elite Executive Services our Executive Monthly Membership Program has been designed to help you balance the pressures of work and personal life; to enhance your lifestyle both in the office and in the home while providing you with the peace of mind knowing you have a team in place so you can enjoy the finer things in life. While “out of the ordinary,” “unique” or “demanding” may present challenges to other providers, these are requests we welcome and accommodate without questions and without compromise. We understand and care about how those needs and how they affect your day-to-day life is at the heart of every decision we make.
Our Team is exceptional
Our concierge care team has the resources and knowledge to carry out any request to your exact specifications, with industry networks and preferential relationships with thousands of medical and business partners at our fingertips.
Each Elite Care team member is chosen through our stringent set of qualifications, including personal background and an extensive knowledge of our field. Experience working with preferred clients and adhering to a policy of absolute discretion is imperative. Our skilled staff find inspiration in understanding each individual client’s needs and we guarantee your total satisfaction.
A Perfect Match
From running basic household errands to extensive care for you and your loved ones, our executive and medical concierge program is suited for the individual or family that requires superior, personalized service for all your concierge requests. Our compassion is next to none. Beyond the social importance, international position, or achievements of our clients, we know they are people with needs and preferences, which we can satisfy at an exceptional and highly professional level.
Elite Healthcare Advocates – Our Highly Experienced Team of Healthcare Professionals.
Elite Executive Health is a highly experienced team of healthcare professionals. We work together to provide you with optimal care.
With your individualized plan of care in place, your Navigator will help determine the location of and access to appropriate services, and will begin mobilizing resources for your caregivers to support your treatment and recovery.
Some examples of support we have provided in the past:
- Arrangement of medical appointments, circumventing waiting lists.
- Facilitate with navigating through the emergency department, hospital and arranging necessary consultations and timely customized discharge.
- Escorting to medical appointments, scheduling and transportation.
- Training, support to client and family, evaluate home safety and necessity of design rearrangement for home safety.
- Arrangement of RN and MD home visits as needed, as well as second opinions.
- Cooking lessons for specific diets and consistency to client, family, and care givers.
- Visits to client at home/ nursing home/ hospital from a member of healthcare team weekly or as needed or requested.
- Assistance with organizing Power Of Attorneys, Living Wills, Health Care Proxy’s with Elder Care Attorneys.
- Home Security Solutions
- Travel / Vacation Planning / Coordination: Executive Jet Service, Private Car Arrangements.
- Travel Security Assistance
- Vacation Home Management
- Traveling nurses
- And much more…